6/2/10

A Nap to Remember


Joey, Gus, Mike and I had been driving on our second cross country roadtrip for 27 hours straight from Salt Lake City, Utah to St. Louis, Missouri. We were tired to say the least. After a night entitled "wyo-mess" we were finally safe in a big name city again. We get to the Millenium hotel directly between the Arch and over looking the baseball stadium where the Cardinals play close to 11am. Every one walks in and collapses on the two beds, Gus and joey in one and Mike on the other as I decide to shower before sleep.
The way the room is set up when you open the door the bathroom is on the right and you see straight down to the first bed against the window. I get out of the shower and Mike is knocked out in his underwear and has kicked off all the covers except for a small part of the sheets just covering his butt. I sit down next to him in my towel, turn on sportscenter and put my hands on the top of my head trying to relax.
Knock,knock,knock. "No thanks, we're good" I yell. Knock,knock,knock. "Roomservice?!" "Nahhh we're fine." then this middle aged black maid opens the door, looks at me across the room hands spread over my head in a towel and mike looked butt naked knocked out on the bed and she screams "OH SWEET JESUS!!!" Then slams the door. At first I didn't know why she freaked out and everyone woke up then i looked at mike and just started laughing. :/ she thought i boned my boy, gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment