6/9/10

a fight for love

the distinct physicalities of my verbal brutalities have pushed my deepest desires near hells burning fires. with a chance of losing it all from my very own bruising claims i cannot stand to be weighed down by my self made shackling chains. i am rising from the ashes lik a phoenix with lashes; the scars of survival from a punishing rival. a changed man now and nothing else will matter, the love of my life i will never let be battered; by me, by she, by they, by it, ive returned to the heavens and as a guardian i sit. weep not for now we are stronger, the pain past felt shall exist no longer. a sad tale of the misery this brought, but a truly happy ending to those who stayed and fought. we will love eachother with our hair turning gray, closer than ever untill the end of our days. we now reap the lovers benefits others have just missed, when you draw your guns i'll draw my wits.

1 comment:

  1. what is love?

    -love is indescribable, in-comprehendable without first experiencing it in the first place. It's the 'you' understood in English class, the law of inertia in physics, the winning score in sports and still people second guess it. Its impact is everlasting and unforgettable. It works in many ways and will never be fully understood and if you keep wondering why, you might not fully experience it. Make sure you're on for its rollercoaster ride, because like every rollercoaster ride no matter how scary it can be at the end you always want to get back on. You don't know what you have until its gone. This has been stated throughout time as we know it. But who would say such a thing? Only a person who didn't appreciate what had been given to them. All one can really do is take what is given and run with it. Is the tank half full or half empty? How one looks at life reflects who they are. How can someone love another if all they are searching for is answers? Why ask questions when the answer is in your favor? Human nature makes it difficult for one to truly love because we've been trained to ask why. We seek what we do not understand, and we don't understand because when the answer isn't present we begin to doubt. How is it then that we come to love when we cannot understand? We don't. No one will ever completely understand another. Love is the circumstance that we forget to ask why, where understanding is not needed its just there. If you stop to smell the roses, you might miss out on how beautiful they are. Who is that person that will be my rose? That i am going to be able to see and smell? Will I be able to recognize real love from abstract? I will. I surround myself from the finest of people and as long as i am with them I will be happy and love will find me. I wont ask why, I'll just simply accept it and embrace it. Until then I am here, waiting for my rose. -- Matthew Clark

    ReplyDelete