6/9/10

in the end

the best of you becomes the worst of me. i chase a desire of wanting to be everything you are to me. an impossible task of imitating beauty just being, an awkward strange doubt in myself turning me inside out you are the kryptonite eating away at my soul theres no cure for. i was never a part of your past all i want is your future but im thwarted by here and now. every excitement is stolen from its innocence and rarity by tainted worries of entrapment. perfection is your weakness i hate you for. all of your downfalls sparkle in the eye of my love preventing me from walking away from guaranteed heartache and heartbreak. its a perfect picture with singed edges from a fire we werent responsible for. all i can do now is burn. how does a crippled man walk away?

No comments:

Post a Comment