2/28/11

Joey


this kid man.. this kid. So, we're playing basketball at his girlfriends court like a weekly summer tradition. He never wins, not because he isn't good, just because one on one is my game. He has this one move though where he'll drive down the lane lean in to me a hit a fade away layup off the glass. you can't defend it and its ridiculous how easy that move is for him. anyway he's been getting progressively better and i wont let him beat me. until that fateful day. he did his move about two or three times and i caught on and started to shut him down. he miraculously managed to dribble the ball through my legs, lose it behind him while yelling "ohhhh what you got white boy?!" and i chase him down as he picks it up fading away shooting over my swatting hand falling out of bounds behind the three point line landing into surrounding bushes as leaves fall from the canopied tree he shot the ball through before it swishes through the net. as if i'm not embarrassed enough to let anyone do that to me, it had to be him. he's jumping and yelling "What white boy?! where you at white boy?! white boy!" sigh. i check the ball with him, he runs over to the same spot and drains another three pointer to win the game. i hate him. he will always have that in his arsenal to use against me, and believe me, he will. joeys my best friend and he uses it against me. ily all day brosef.

No comments:

Post a Comment